From: Dies Koper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: HTTP/SOAP messages to file
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 16:06:46 +0900

Hello,

I would like to save the messages sent between my client and server to
file. I am looking for a tool like SOAPMonitor or tcpmon, but with a cmd
line option (no GUI) to capture the messages and save them automatically.

The reason I am looking for such a tool is that I want to use a diff
tool to check whether/what happens to all my SOAP messages (or better
yet, HTTP messages) while I make changes to my application, or Axis
properties.

I looked at the source of both the SOAPMonitor and the TCPMonitor, and
they don't seem to have any such options.

Can anyone lead me to such a tool?
Or should I search for a more general HTTP message intercept tool or
Tomcat/Web browser option?

Thanks,
Dies Koper