Hello All,

I want to know what are the best development practices for developing java web services using axis, tomcat and eclipse ide.

1. Should we use the eclipse web services creation/testing framework at all ? I  found out that if we use it then eclipse creates lot of code that is hard to understand and very difficult to debug.

2.   I already have a java bean class and  a deployment descriptor which works fine when deployed in axis and tomcat. I want to integrate that with an existing dynamic web project  ( client of web service) already created in eclipse, so that I can do a seam less development and testing of web services and client code.

Do you know what is the best way for doing that ?

Thanks a lot in advance.