This is well answered in the following thread in the dev list. An issue caused due to cross posting..

http://www.opensubscriber.com/message/axis-dev@ws.apache.org/2642402.html

~Thilina

On 11/24/05, Ajith Ranabahu <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
hi all,
Well I'm not sure why nobody seems to answer (probably the guys were pretty busy :() but the answer is actually pretty simple. include a lib folder into the archive and put all the jars that you need in there.
The service has a seperate classloader so none of the jars you put in the service lib folder will show up in the other applications

On 11/24/05, Routis Babis <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Tony Dean wrote:
>  Forwarding to axis-user listserve.

It is strange that although many people keep asking the same question
(including myself), no one in this list has given an answer

--
Ajith Ranabahu

--
"May the SourcE be with u"