From: Christian Schmitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 2:39 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: How to make a global Exception-Handling?

Hello,

I have a service with some methods and I want to have a central point toirealize the exception handling. Something like a global try-catch block. Is it possible?

Are there any Best Practices to realize exception-handling with axis web services?

I tried to write a handler which should transform all thrown exceptions in my service methods to an exception defined in my wsdl. My service is configured to use this handler in the responseFlow, but neither the "invoke"-method nor the "onFault"-method is called.

Regards,
Christian

Besuchen Sie unsere kostenlose Veranstaltung
"Effizientes Prozess- und IT-Management -
Die Verbindung von ARIS mit IT-Infrastrukturen"
am 24.11.2005 in Köln. Anmeldungen unter
http://www.opitz-consulting.de
OPITZ CONSULTING Gummersbach GmbH
Christian Schmitz -  Dipl.-Wirtschaftsinformatiker (FH)
Kirchstr. 6 - D-51647 Gummersbach
Telefon (Fax): +49 2261 6001-0 (-1139) - Mobil: +49 170 5545138
http://www.opitz-consulting.de