Hi Ali,

after deploying a new service the server-config.wsdd will be generated in the WEB-INF directory.
First time you access axis after installation it will get it from axis.jar.

Regards,
Christian

Ali Razavi schrieb:

Plzzz Somebody can answer this ??

Hi,
I am trying axis_1.3 with Tomcat 5. It works fine, but
ironically there is no server-config.wsdd under the WEB-INF directory!!
I need to change some stuff.
I also have two more questions :

1- how can I enable AdminServices (the main axis page says it's disabled
for security reasons by default)

2- how can I change the default targetNamespace that axis generates for
JWS services ?

Thanks a lot
Ali

Besuchen Sie unsere kostenlose Veranstaltung
"Effizientes Prozess- und IT-Management -
Die Verbindung von ARIS mit IT-Infrastrukturen"
am 24.11.2005 in Köln. Anmeldungen unter
http://www.opitz-consulting.de
OPITZ CONSULTING Gummersbach GmbH
Christian Schmitz -  Dipl.-Wirtschaftsinformatiker (FH)
Kirchstr. 6 - D-51647 Gummersbach
Telefon (Fax): +49 2261 6001-0 (-1139) - Mobil: +49 170 5545138
http://www.opitz-consulting.de