Yes, we (AstroGrid ) do that habitually. We put the stubs for service B
inside service A and the stubs for service C inside service B.

It works well, provided that the stubs called inside a given service are
generated with the same Axis version as the axis jars in that service.  I.e.,
it's OK to have, say, axis 1.1 in service A and call service B that's running
Axis 1.3, but the stubs for B in A have to be compatible with axis 1.1.

On Thu, 1 Dec 2005, Sreenivas Reddy wrote:

> Yes You can call..
>

> giribabu venugopal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Hi
>
>           Can i call web service indise my web service?
>

>   see i have to call (provider web service) inside my web service  .when
> provider call my web service(internall i have to call their web  service is
> it possible?
>

>   what issues should i consider am using axis1.2.1?
>
>   am calling.net web service?

>  Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

Guy Rixon                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Institute of Astronomy                          Tel: +44-1223-337542
Madingley Road, Cambridge, UK, CB3 0HA          Fax: +44-1223-337523