From: Christian Schmitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 5:39 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: java.io.IOException: while Running WSDL2Java...

Hi,

**you are using a type definition with the name ArrayOfAAObject (in your

message definition or in your types definition) which is not reachable.
Post your wsdl if you will not solve the problem yourself.

Christian

Serkan Sunel schrieb:

> Anybody knows what causes to this exception while Running WSDL2Java
???

> *java.io.IOException: Type* {http://www.someurl}ArrayOfAAObject *is
> referenced but not defined.*
>
>         at

org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.checkForUndefined(SymbolTab
le.java:652)

>         at
> org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.add(SymbolTable.java:532)
>
>         at

org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:5
06)

>         at

org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:4
83)

>         at
> org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:356)

OPITZ CONSULTING Gummersbach GmbH
Christian Schmitz -  Dipl.-Wirtschaftsinformatiker (FH)
Kirchstr. 6 - D-51647 Gummersbach
Telefon (Fax): +49 2261 6001-0 (-1139) - Mobil: +49 170 5545138
http://www.opitz-consulting.de