Em Quinta 15 Dezembro 2005 14:11, o Todd Orr escreveu:
> > We build with maven and have a simple goal that iterates through the
> > project's
> > dependencies and copies them all into the lib folder of the axis2 webapp.
> > Another goal removes them.  This is pretty easy to do and frees you from
> > having to worry about modifying the axis2 war file.
>
> We use JBoss4 and Ant. In our environment, we would still have to alter the
> deployed war unless we either built axis2 each time, or un/re-packaged the
> war each time. This situation is less than ideal. Even if this is a
> headache for my release engineer and therefore is mitigated to one
> resource, it still pales in comparison the to developer productivity
> drawbacks stated.

I don't get it. Got your own war? in your war ant task put another dir under
WEB-INF called services. Build a jar with an aar extension and plop it in.
Move the axis2.xml file into your WEB-INF.  What's so hard about that? Took
me an hour or so with a bigger than average project and a 1000 line
build.xml .

As stated - call me strange but I feel more productive with axis2.

Being constructive, I'd give some hints with your build.xml if you need it.

Also as stated, its just new to you. Soon it won't be if you spend a little
effort. I personally feel I've gained from axis2. Give it a shot and then
decide.

iksrazal