But AttachmentPart::setAttachmentFile(String path) is protected, not public.

I'm getting the impression that I need to pass the original filenames of the attachments independently of the attachments themselves.

From: "Tootell, James" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
Subject: RE: Indicating filenames during file attach
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 19:01:34 -0500

If you wrote the component that sends the attachment to the web service,
you should be able to specify the filename.  In SAAJ, it looks like
setContent(Object object, String contentType) only attaches the file.
Calling setAttachmentFile(String path) should allow you to name the
attachment.  "Axis102030.att" may just be some kind of default.

HtH,
JT