Hi all,
This is due to the latest change to the codegenerator. If the WSDL does not provide a service (service element) the codegenerator switches to the interface mode and avoids generating any concrete stuff. The earlier WSDL2java actually acted wrong, in the sense that it generated all the classes even when service information is absent.
As a workaround for Ruben's problem define a service element (with a dummy soap address in the port) in the wsdl. that should correctly generate the code