Hi all,

   I've been looking at the Axis2-0.94's wsdl2java documentation and I can't
find any option similar to Axis1's -N, which maps a namespace to a concrete
package.

   Is there any way of getting a similar behaviour in Axis2? If I just change
the package name and update all references in generated code, I get
ClassCastExceptions when invoking to Factorys (surely because of the classes
generated in the "resources/schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans/system" folder).

   There is a particular reason why this option hasn't been implemented?

   Thank you in advance,

     Rubén.