Hi Mani,

Currently I am planning to use Axis for one of our clients, I

Downloaded Axis2 0.94, and tried to follow few samples

Available in the net, It seems that there are so many changes

Mainly the Call class is deprecated.

Yes, this has been part of the client API change we did just before the 0.94 release. There are some documents at http://ws.apache.org/axis2/0_94/userguide3.html

Also I noticed while I run the client (used Service Client) it says

Module.xml not found I followed the instructions from your response

By dropping the addressing.aar under %AXIS2_HOME%/.axis2/modules

Still it fails with the same error.

Hmm.... Please see whether you have a .axis2 folder inside your *user home* folder. It may not be the Axis2_Home.

Is there any helloworld kind of thing or a sample simple application which

Will help a newbie like me to move forward?

Yep, a  lot actually.  Have a look at the userguide and the samples folder in the standard distribution.

One more thing also there is now Java2WSDL available either as

Command line tool as well as via eclipse plugin. Kindly throw some

Light and help me out.

We do not have a Java2WSDL commandline tool/Eclipse plug-in yet. However we are planning to finish that soon and hopefully will be available in the 0.95 release.

I'm forwarding this to the user list for the benefit of the others
--
Ajith Ranabahu