Hi,

        I am new to axis. I have generated a java stub file from the eclipse
plug in Axis2 Code Generator, but when I compile the code I get the errors
listed below:

        On the Web site I found the following solution,
Remove .axis2 directory from your home directory, if present.
Create a directory named .axis2 inside your home directory.
If you are using MS Windows, please use the command prompt and type md .axis2
Create a directory named modules in the .axis2 directory you just created.
Copy addressing.mar from the modules/ directory of the standard distribution
into the .axis2/modules directory in your home directory.
        My question. Where is the home directory ? I downloaded the axis.war
file to the tomcat directory and restating tomcat expanded it to C:\Program
Files\Apache Group\Tomcat 4.1\webapps\axis2  and then I unzipped the .94
version to c:\kie\axis_94. In my environment variables I Have set axis_home to
c:\kie\axis_94, which has the modules,libs directory but I still can't get the
code top compile successfully.

        I am not sure where I have to create the .axis directory ?

error msg:
Module validation failed  module.xml not found  for the module :   addressing;
nested exception is:
        org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: module.xml not found
for the module :   addressing
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: module.xml not found  for the
module :   addressing; nested exception is:
        org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: module.xml not found
for the module :   addressing; nested exception is:
        org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: module.xml not found
for the module :   addressing; nested exception is:
        org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: module.xml not found
for the module :   addressing
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.load(DeploymentEngine.java:542)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.FileSystemConfigurator.getAxisConfiguration(FileSystemConfigurator.java:56)
        at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContext(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:39)
        at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:53)
        at
com.nortel.ccma.GetSkillsetsSoapStub.<init>(GetSkillsetsSoapStub.java:56)
        at com.nortel.ccma.jwsdkmain.main(jwsdkmain.java:12)
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: module.xml not
found  for the module :   addressing; nested exception is:
        org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: module.xml not found
for the module :   addressing
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.creatModuleArchivefromResource(ArchiveReader.java:193)
        at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisConfiguration.loadModulefromResources(AxisConfiguration.java:385)
        at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisConfiguration.engageModule(AxisConfiguration.java:328)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.engageModules(DeploymentEngine.java:502)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.load(DeploymentEngine.java:537)
        ... 5 more
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: module.xml not
found  for the module :   addressing
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.creatModuleArchivefromResource(ArchiveReader.java:158)
        ... 9 more

Regards,
Kieran Horan
* Phone:                +353 (0)91 733122 or ESN 570 3122
* FAX:                  +353 (0)91 756050
* Email:                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Nortel Networks, Mervue Business Park
Galway, Ireland