Hello,

   Static deployment of web services in Axis is documented in the Wiki
: http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis/StaticDeployment

   I personally like to statically deploy with Ant. It looks like this :
<java classname="org.apache.axis.utils.Admin"
    fork="true" dir="${webapp.install}/WEB-INF">
  <arg value="server" />
  <arg value="${webapp.install}/wsdd/deploy.wsdd" />
  <classpath>
     <pathelement location="${build.dir}/classes"/>
     <path refid="axis.classpath"/>
  </classpath>
</java>

   Hope this helps,