Hi

I've got a problem with accessing SOAPElement from SOAPEnvelope in axis handler. Before I send the response of the webservice I need to modify the SOAPEnvelope - I need to change definition of one namespace - I can access SOAPEnvelope, then SOAPBodyElements and then SOAPElements but I need to get deeper - I need more than this but when I try to get SOAPElement children - I get null - Axis tells me that this element doesn't have children - but I know it has! When I write soapmesg to file (msg.writeTo(stream)) I can see that.

How to access all xml tree and modify it? I tried with envelope.getAsDocument() and then changed needed elements but even with msg.saveChanges() changes were not visible in the sent message.

Help! I need to know how to do that and I need to know it fast!

regards

ania