Things are a little more clear. I have 3 sets of web services. One service
(SecurityService) has a single exposed method called authenticate which
returns a SecurityToken bean. This bean is passed to methods exposed in my
other 2 sets of services. For example,

// this method is in my SecurityServices web service, SecurityToken is a
Bean
public SecurityToken authenticate(String userid, String passwd, String
repositoryrefkey) throws IMSecurityException;

This token is passed into other WS method calls like (in my CategoryService
WS):

public Category getCategory(SecurityToken token, String refKey, String
localeCode) throws IMSecurityException, IMDataException;

Category is also a Bean.

We are using Eclipse and the J2EE perspective. It has pretty nice support
for building/testing these services.

If I understand things better then

1. I should create separate web services for each of my exposed set of
methods, each web service will have its own deploy.wsdd that will get auto
generated from my implementation class using Java2WSDL. When I am done I
should have a SecurityService.wsdl, ContentService.wsdl, and a
CategoryService.wsdl.

2. After I have my WSDL files I can deploy my app and the server-config.wsdd
will get populated by Axis after it finds my deploy.wsdd files in the
CLASSPATH of my web app. Once the deploy.wsdd files are loaded into my
server-config.wsdd I do not need the deploy.wsdd files any longer.

Q. Do I need to deploy any client files or can the client app deal strictly
with the WSDL and call my methods from there?

Thanks again for your help.

--
Dov Rosenberg
Inquira Inc