ok.
But actualli I am trying any of the soap engines
present generate WSDL2.0 compliant.If any can you
please let me know.

Thanks,
Anshuk
--- Deepal Jayasinghe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> well WSDL 2.0 support is not fully completed , Axis2
> can read WSDL 2.0 but
> the writing part is not complete , since we are
> using WSDL 1.1 writer you
> only get WSDL 1.1 doc when you ask for wsdl from
> axis2 :)
>
> Thanks,
>  Deepal

> ~Future is Open~

java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:537)

java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:123)

java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:251)

java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:55)

java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:194)

> java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native

java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:187)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JasperLoader.loadClass(JasperLoader.java:156)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JasperLoader.loadClass(JasperLoader.java:69)

=== message truncated ===