Hi Brian,

If you get "the request does not contain the required Security
headers" then it seems like the security module is not deployed at the
client side OR the configured axis2.xml file is not picked up by the
client. You MUST provide this configured axis2.xml file along with a
repository containing the security.mar in the 'modules' directory. [1]

- Are you providing the repository location to the ServiceClient?

   - If NOT, please provide an axis2 repository with the 'modules'
directory as as sub directory and make sure you have security
configured [2] axis2.xml file in the repo directory (if you are using
the SVN HEAD axis2.xml file should be in the 'conf' directory in the
repo direcotry).

  - If YES, the please check whether you have the security.mar file in
the 'modules' directory of the repo.

Thanks,
Ruchith

Notes:
[1] Creating a ServiceClient with a custom repository:

ConfigurationContext ctx =
ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem("/path/to/axis2/repo",
"path/to/configured/axis2.xml");
        ServiceClient serviceClient = new ServiceClient(ctx, null);

[2] Security configured mean that you must have the <module
ref="security" /> entry in axis2.xml along with the required
inflow/outflow parameters. But if you don't have the <module
ref="security" /> entry in the axis2.xml you can engage the security
module using the ServiceClient object as shown beow:

        serviceClient.engageModule(new QName("security"));

[3] Make sure you include the commons-codec.jar in the client's and
server's classpath (in WEB-INF/lib directory in the case of Tomcat)