Hi
Is there a way I can create a EngineConfiguration object based on the
client config file for Axis. I do not want to set the system property
-Daxis.ClientConfigFile as that will not work well for me in a
multithreaded environment where multiple instances of Web service client
are trying to invoke different Web Services - each of the client instances
have their own Service and Call object [using DII]. If I can create the
EngineConfiguration instance based on the client config wsdd file then I do
not need to set the system property and each of the client instances can
have their own config [EngineConfiguration instance]

thanks
Anamitra
----- Forwarded by Anamitra Bhattacharyya/MRO on 02/15/2006 09:27 AM -----

             Werner Dittmann
             <Werner.Dittmann@
             t-online.de>                                               To
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             02/15/2006 03:39                                           cc
             AM                        wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: client_config.wsdd and
                                       -Daxis.ClientConfigFile

Anamitra,

IMHO this is a question to the Axis user / Axis dev list because it's
a generic Axis question. How to deal with config files is not a
WSS4J specific problem.

Can you pls resend the question to the Axis user mailing list?.

Regards,
Werner

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi
> I have tried and tested various ways of using wss4j in the client - both
> programmatically and the configuration way. When doing it
programmatically