Hello There! I've deployed my App in a remote server and I'd like to publish webservices from a remote machine. From the docs I've seen that I need to provide a custom server-config.wsdd so I add this to my WEB-INF dir:

<deployment xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/" xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java ">
<service name="AdminService" provider="java:MSG">
  <parameter name="className" value="org.apache.axis.utils.Admin"/>
  <parameter name="enableRemoteAdmin" value="true"/>
</service>
</deployment>

Well, ok, now when I run the AdminClient task I get another error:

faultString: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke!  targetService is null

I also tried to pack inside my server-config all my services at once, well they get listed on the AxisServlet, but I can`t access the WSDL it says there's no SOAP service at the location.

Could someone help me with this? What should be done to have a Axis engine that accepts remote services publishing

Regards