Hello,
    I am trying to build a mechanism for which authentication takes place in the header.  I was able to easily write a lower-level component I can use in the <requestFlow/> of my WSDD, the only problem exists in that I need a WSDL that can easily be used to generate a client interface.  What are a few solutions for this?  I know I can specify my own WSDL through my WSDD, but I am also using WSDL2Java and I don't really want to specify a WSDL other than the one I am using for code generation.

    I've found a few threads about this, and I used one of them to specify my mechanism for including my header in RPC-style arguments...this allowed me to build a service that accepted two arguments, one for my main body element one for my header element - But I found that in my code when it was actually running, both parts of the message came through in the body.
    It doesn't matter to me if the authentication is specified through the request flow, or not, but it is part of my specification that it must belong to the header, and I need to have a WS-I compliant WSDL, and it needs to properly match my web service so clients can easily be built.

My message needs to look something like:

<Envelope>
   <Header>
      <credentials username="..." password=".."/>
   </Header>
   <Body>
      <createAccount>
         <account name=".." daily-cap=".." auto-renew=".."/>
      </createAccount>
   </Body>
</Element>