<https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=47244953359&v0=626259&k0=1912344133>

> > /Want a signature like this?/
> <http://www.plaxo.com/signature>
> >

>  --
>  Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te:
> http://www.email.it/f
>
>  Sponsor:
>  Telefonare all'estero risparmiando fino all'80%?
> Con Email.it Phone Card puoi, clicca e scopri tutti
> i vantaggi
>  Clicca qui:
http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2683&d=19-2

Search the axis user archive for wadechandler and
attachment and you should find some information that
will help you.  Zip file or any file...it doesn't
really matter as it's just bytes, so figure out
attachments and there you go.  Search the archives and
you'll find some stuff to help you.

Hope it helps,

Wade