Hi,

I've started to work with axis couple a weeks ago and I'm tryng to build
a web service that accepts XML content and does something with it
returning it modified or a completely new XML.

>From what I've read in user guide it seems to me that Message services
are the most appropriate to do this.

Am I correct?

Having said that What is the best way to place some XML inside a SOAPBody ?

What I've been trying so far is use the styles below but I'n not very
confident with this:

public Element [] method(Element [] bodies);
public SOAPBodyElement [] method (SOAPBodyElement [] bodies);

Pedro