Hi.

 I switch sendMultiRefs in server-config.wsdd to false and Axis right return
boolean value.

-------------------------- Original message --------------------------
       From: Tomáš Procházka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Subject: again return Long value
       Date: Monday, February 20, 2006, 10:56:36 PM
Attachments: <none>
      msgid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

TP> Hi.

TP> I have again the same problem with AXIS 1.3 and I can't find reason for it.

TP> I make server class Synchronisation with method

TP>     public boolean authorize(String name,String password,double
client_version) {
TP>         return true;
TP>     }

TP> with ANT task I create from it WSDL file and consecutively client side
class with method authorize.

TP> In client side class Synchronisation.java is this

TP>   public boolean authorize(java.lang.String name, java.lang.String
password, double
TP> client_version) throws java.rmi.RemoteException;

TP>   This is OK, when I call it:

TP> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
TP> <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
TP> xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
TP> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>
TP>   <soapenv:Body>
TP>     <ns1:authorizeResponse
TP> soapenv:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
xmlns:ns1="urn:ws.bazartip.atomsoft.cz">
TP>       <authorizeReturn href="#id0"/>
TP>     </ns1:authorizeResponse>
TP>     <multiRef id="id0" soapenc:root="0"
TP> soapenv:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
TP> xsi:type="xsd:boolean"
TP> xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";>true</multiRef>
TP>   </soapenv:Body>
TP> </soapenv:Envelope>

TP>   Why this is too complicated?

TP>   And when I use it, call this SOAP method fail with this error:

TP> java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Long cannot be cast to
java.lang.Boolean
TP>  at

cz.atomsoft.bazartip.ws.SynchronizationSoapBindingStub.authorize(SynchronizationSoapBindingStub.java:231)
TP>  at
cz.atomsoft.bazartip.wservices.SynchroThread.synchro(SynchroThread.java:120)
TP>  at cz.atomsoft.bazartip.wservices.SynchroThread.run(SynchroThread.java:87)

TP>   This line of code:
TP> java.lang.Object _resp = _call.invoke(new java.lang.Object[] {name,
password, new java.lang.Double(client_version)});

--
 Tomas Prochazka