Better to convert the Vector to an array.

On 2/22/06, faizul sulaiman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I'm building a service which returns a complex java
object that holds a vector of object.
I generated the server site and client stub using axis
1.3 tools.

Everything was OK in the server site. However, I got
an error when executing the client code.

Exception in thread "main" AxisFault
faultCode:
faultSubcode:
faultString: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException : Premature
end of file.
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail:

{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:org.xml.sax.SAXParseException :
Premature end of file.
        at
org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown
Source)
        ….

And also an error about type mapping in tomcat
console:

java.io.IOException No serializer found for class
dw.lexicon.bean.GeneralObj in registry
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Is it possible for axis to serialize an object that
contains a vector of object?

This is how the object looks like:
GeneralObj.java:
- String message
- Vector lexicon        (hold the Lexicon bean)

Lexicon.java:
- String source
- String target

Mohd Faizul Sulaiman