Its ok dont worry but I dont get it. Im using MyService. When this class its call from the client the echo echo receive an OMElement at this point I would like to check some variables that have insede the axis2.xml but I dont understand how to do it.

Sorry and thank you for your help.

 public OMElement echo(OMElement element) throws XMLStreamException {
        //Praparing the OMElement so that it can be attached to another OM Tree.
        //First the OMElement should be completely build in case it is not fully built and still
        //some of the xml is in the stream.
        element.build();
        //Secondly the OMElement should be detached from the current OMTree so that it can be attached
        //some other OM Tree. Once detached the OmTree will remove its connections to this OMElement.
        element.detach();
        return element;
    }

Deepal Jayasinghe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Alan;

I am sorry for late reply .

If you include some parameters in axis2.xml you can get them using
AxisConfiguration.

If you have access to message context you can directly ask from msgCtx
for your parameters.

If you are using ServiceClient then you can get the ServiceContext and
from that you can get the configurationContext and from
configurationContext you can get AxisConfiguration.

Alan Aguia wrote:

> Maybe Its really simple but I dont k now how to do it.
>
> I include parameters in my axis2.xml (server side) but I dont kwow how
> to retrieve them when the petition arrive from the client. How can I
> get access to that file to retrieve that parameters?
>
> Thank you.

> Yahoo! Mail
> Use Photomail
>
> to share photos without annoying attachments.

Deepal
~Future is Open~

Yahoo! Mail