Hello, I have a problem with axis. I have a .wsdl file and I want to
build
a server. I follow next steps:

        1)Deploy the wsdl:
                java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java --server-side
--skeletonDeploy true
file.wsdl
        This make some .java files and a .wsdd
        2)Compile the .java that made the previous steps and make a .jar with
them.
        3)Copy .jar to the WEB-INF/lib directory in Axis.
        4)Run the server (i.e port 1000)
        5)Deploy the .wsdd:
                org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient path\deploy.wsdd -p 1000
        6)I load the web http://localhost:1000

        And it shows:

                And now... Some Services
                        Service (wsdl)
                                methodOne
                                methodTwo
                        AdminService (wsdl)
                                AdminService
                        Version (wsdl)
                                getVersion

        Well, it shows all services I want, but when in Java I try to call one
service (i.e closeSession):

        ServicePortType serv = (ServicePortType) new ServiceLocator().getService
(new URL ("http://localhost:1000/";));
        serv.methodOne(arg);

        It makes next Exception:

                "The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke!
targetService
is null"

        Can you help me? Thanks.