Hi,

I am using Axis2 version 0.94 to communicate with a remote .Net Webservice. The remote service is using WS-Addressing.

I used the wsdl2java tool, gave the WSDL location and generated the stub to communicate with this service. When i execute the stub, it says "Deploying module addressing"  - but i am not sure that its hitting the remote service since i don't get any response back.

 I don't see the WS-A headers(wsa:To, wsa:Action, wsa:MessageID) added in the stub. Are these getting added anywhere in the stub? If not, do i have to add these headers explicitly?

I assumed that since WS-A is builtin - these headers should be automatically added.

I am new to using Axis2 and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sri

Yahoo! Mail