Hi,

I have a question about wsdl2java ant task of Axis

I have specified a complex type in a WSDL and used the wsdl2java to generate the java class.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"; elementFormDefault="qualified" attributeFormDefault="unqualified">
   <xs:element name="intervention">
       <xs:annotation>
<xs:documentation>Comment describing your root element</xs:documentation>
       </xs:annotation>
       <xs:complexType>
           <xs:sequence minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="unbounded">
               <xs:element name="bloc">
                   <xs:complexType>
                       <xs:sequence maxOccurs="unbounded">
                           <xs:element name="item">
                               <xs:complexType>
<xs:attribute name="valeur" use="required"/> <xs:attribute name="libelle" use="required"/>
                               </xs:complexType>
                           </xs:element>
                       </xs:sequence>
                       <xs:attribute name="valeur"/>
                       <xs:attribute name="libelle" use="required"/>
                   </xs:complexType>
               </xs:element>
           </xs:sequence>
       </xs:complexType>
   </xs:element>
</xs:schema>

And after the generation, I have:
public class Intervention  implements java.io.Serializable {
   private generated.InterventionBloc bloc;
   public Intervention() {}
... }

But I wanted a array of generated.InterventionBloc as I have specified in the xml schema (with maxOccurs="unbounded")
private generated.InterventionBloc[] bloc;

Why it doesn't work ?

Thanks.

Olivier