The AdminClient internally makes a Web Service call to the AdminService (on
the server) for the purposes of deployment/undelpoyment. So you still need
to worry about the SSL certificate if you use the https URL for deployment.
Alternatively you could use the regular http URL for deployment first, then
worry about setting up the certificate later.

- Junaid

             "Mohit_Goyal"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             am.com>                                                    To
                                       <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
             03/09/2006 02:19                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: Ploblem in deploying Axis1.3
             Please respond to         document based web service over
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]         HTTPS
                  he.org

Thanks for the reply.. but rite now am not concerned about the client... i
currently want to deploy my service on the server first...