Hi,

I've set up an Axis service, and am using a Java test client to test the port.

I am trying to use the driver to send the following type of Message:

<wsdl:message name="returnAcceptanceInput">
                <wsdl:documentation>This message is for
acceptance</wsdl:documentation>
                <wsdl:part name="header" type="nb:MessageHeader" />
                <wsdl:part name="parameter" type="nb:Acceptance" />
        </wsdl:message>

When the method is called by WSDL on the service,
'header' comes through fine, but 'parameter' is null. Has anyone encountered
this before?

thanks,
Jordan.