Maybe I should clarify my point here:

  1. A service can support asynchronous communication with a message queue stands before it, no matter whether or not this service is able to support asynchronous messaging by nature.
  2. It is hard for an asynchronous service to handle long-run service requests without the support of a message queue and more important a persistence layer.
I am not sure if they are correct. Any comments?

Cheers,

Don