Ok. How and where can I configure the style (rpc/literal f.e)?

Sorry I made a mistake. I called the messageReceiver Handler.
-> My question: Can I define a messageReceiver for all operations? If I want 20
operations to use the RPCMessageReceiver do I need 20 entries in my service
element?

Thx
Dominik

p.s.: Is there any dtd or xls file around for the service.xml? This would
answer all my questions instantly ;-)

You can use rpc / literal. AFAIK rpc / encoded support is planned - not sure
about 100% though.