You can also  implement the pattern using one-way messages.

Anne

On 3/16/06, Eran Chinthaka <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Hi Ali,

Interesting scenario.

First of all, Axis2 supports IN only and IN-OUT invocations by
*default.* But thats doesn't mean we can not do IN-multiple OUT meps.
Yes, we haven't come across them so far, but our pipe model enables
custom MEPs. If you really need this we can give a  try to implement the
first custom MEP using Axis2. (or you can convince your boss otherwise ;-) )

-- Chinthaka