Hi:

I have resolve the problem about addressing module. I had to change the Apache Tomcat service's log on account to use my user and password account insted of Local System Account. With this change, applications under Tomcat web container could find the addresing.mar file, located at home/.axis2.modules (I think so).

Now, I have some doubts...

Why it is necesary to have this .axis2 directory in my home? It would imply that I need a directory like this in every user or change the log on account of the tomcat service for the user who need it?

Why to make a web service client, do I need to have access to the addressing module? Would be better if it were trasparent for the clients.

Why there are this dependece between the axis2 client API and the addressing module?

Thaks very much for your great help.

Yariel.