Hi All,

Axis2 0.95 still does not handle recursive data types properly.  The
SchemaCompiler recurses infinitely and generates a stack overflow.  I've
attached my patch to fix this upgraded for 0.95.  This is a patch
against modules/codegen/src.

I see that much of the code to implement choice particles was committed,
but that the new parser does not handle them.  I need to get them
working again.  Is there already work underway to do this, and/or was an
approach determined?  If so, I'd appreciate any information about that.
If not, I'll figure out how to do it with the new parser and send
another patch.

Thanks,

Chuck