Xinjun Chen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to add a HeaderBlock to a SOAPEnvelope in Axis2.
> It seems that Axis2 0.95 changed much from 0.94. So many package names
> and classes are changed. Will this happen in Axis2 1.0? Should I
> proceed with Axis2 0.95 or wait for Axis2 1.0?

We **may** do some api changes before 1.0, but by 1.0 the externally
visible api will definitely be finalized. So do not worry about it.
Even now, we haven't change much since last release. We introduced the
service client api, during 0.94 version.
> The OM module in 0.94 seems have been moved to Axiom API and Axiom-Impl.

Yeah, but this doesn't affect the api at all.
> How can I add a HeaderBlock using Axis2 0.95?
Depends on which API you use.

If you are using ServiceClient api then;
        ServiceClient.addHeader(OMElement); will do.

If you are using OperationClient api, then directly set the header to
envelope and set envlope to the message context which you add to the
operation client.

-- Chinthaka