Hi all,

As far as I know, every time I need to redeploy my JEE app with Axis Web Services, the WS have to be registered again. I use Axis 1.3.

So, to solve this issue, I created a ServletContextListener that register the WSDD when my app's context is created.

I do this in a new thread, otherwise it stuck and take a long time to process it. May be due to a lock ou wait to complete context load.

Well, but my real problem is: AdminClient does register two or more WSDD in a row, which means, I loop as many times as the number os WSDD I have to register, but, only the first WSDD is registered, then the following cause a " java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect" error message (faultString).

My code if like that:

//for each WSDD...
for( int i=0; i<wsdd_file.length; i++ ) {
  try {
    URL urlWsdd = this.getClass().getClassLoader().getResource(wsdd_file[i]);
    if( urlWsdd == null ) {
      throw new Exception("WSDD "+urlWsdd+" not found!");
    }
    args[3] = urlWsdd.getFile();

    AdminClient adminClient = new AdminClient();
    String ret = adminClient.process(args);
  } catch (Exception e) {
    log.error("ERROR WSDD: "+e.getMessage());
  }
} //for()

How can I solve this?

Thanks