Thanks,
I just tried out and incorprated the service elment in deploy.wsdd into
my servic-config.wsdd file. It works!

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris Smith
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 4:06 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to Implement ws starting from wsdl in Axis,

Jinyuan Zhou wrote:
> I am new to Axis. All the docuemtn/articals I found is about  how to
> expose your existing java class method as a web services.  Is there
> any quick tutorial about implementing the webservice starting from a
> wsdl only and the implmented ws will publish the same wsdl?

Just use the -s option to generate the templates for the server-side
implementation of the web service.  You will implement a class called
XXXBindingImpl, for some value of XXX.  The implementation classes then
need to be placed in a location so that it's accessible to Axis in your
web container, and you need to deploy it as usual with the generated
WSDD file, which will be called "deploy.wsdd"

Simple enough?

--
www.designacourse.com

Chris Smith - Lead Software Developer/Technical Trainer MindIQ
Corporation