Hi Siamak,

I will try to get you a step by step project over the week end :-)

But please note that the exception that you mentioned:

"WSHandler: Signature: error during message
procesingorg.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: General security
error (Unexpected number of X509Data: for Signature) ..."

  occurs when you have NOT specified the correct alias of the private
key in the keystore to use as the value of the <user> element in the
outflowConfiguration, also the callback handler class must supply the
correct password of the private key when asked for password of that
particular alias.

Thanks,
Ruchith