Thanks for the comparison. Its good that these sort of feedback coming
from users, rather than we going and publishing these.

Let me thank for all the people who gave/and giving us feedback and
help(ed) us in various ways, on behalf of all axis devs.

But we are not done yet. Please extend your helpful hands more and more
by giving us your feedback.

Thank you,
Chinthaka

P.S. : We wanna improve our docs. But these days we are concentrated
more on features and stability than docs. Volunteers are more than
welcome to improve our docs.