let me clear couple of things, even if my service runing in tomcat with
axis2 webapp with addressing module engage globaly but if my service Impl
class uses ServiceClient class to call BPEL process does it will be running
in different environment.

here is scenario,

I have an asynchronous echo service which uses ServiceClient to Callback
BPEL after some time when process is done and everything is running in
server under tomcat.

Only for debugging I am running tomcat in debug mode in eclipse to step
through my service which deployed on tomcat server.

Still my code will run in different environment if it uses ServiceClient
class.??

Thanks for reply Chinthaka.