Hi Folks,

I've been trying to run the TestEchoBlockingDualClient which I understand to
be an example of a client calling a asynchronous web-service... is that
right?

I get the following error message

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Module not found
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService.engageModule(AxisService.java:311)
        at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.engageModule(ServiceClient.java:273)
        at
userguide.clients.EchoBlockingDualClient.main(EchoBlockingDualClient.java:51
)

But have the logging.mar and addressing.mar on the client classpath.

Any ideas?

Its this line that's having problems...

sender.engageModule(new QName(Constants.MODULE_ADDRESSING));

Thanks in advance,
Toby