The message receiver is called before the skeleton - in fact its largely responible for initializing the skeleton. So there I believe is the correct place to do it. Nothings stopping you from adding code there. Or you could just reference your own message receiver via services.xml .

Not sure how one could wire that code into having wsdl2java generate it. Jalopy perhaps but I haven't used it yet.

HTH,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/