Hi Robert,

Could you tell me how do you use List in web services, propably with
some sample code or pointer to some sample code?
I don't know how to deal with interface type. For example, if a
service operation has the signature "ReturnBaseType
sampleOperation(InputBaseType input)", and both InputBaseType and
ReturnBaseType are complex types. Assume InputExtensionType is
subclass (or implementation class) of InputBaseType and
ReturnExtentionType is subclass (or implementation class) of
ReturnBaseClass. The client may
pass in InputExtensionType object as input. How can I do this kind of
things?
Another thing I am always wondering is how to effectively use
Hashtable or HashMap as complex types in web services. How can I write
customized serializer/deserializer for them? How about for List types?
Could you explain more on this topic?

Regards,

Xinjun