Actually, it's difficult to find such a document. The API might give
you some idea:
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/0_95/api/org/apache/axis2/deployment/DeploymentConstants.html

Otherwise, all the documentation about Axis2 can be found here:
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/0_95/index.html

Regards,

Ali Sadik Kumlali