Thanks for reply,

I have same service name (HelloWorld) and service archive (HelloWorld.aar)

Even I tried changing wsdl file name from HelloWorld.wsdl to services.wsdl
but nothing change it's still same result

Does anybody tried using user defined wsdl and it worked successfuly showing
user defined wsdl when try to acccess from url
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/HelloWorld?wsdl instead of new one

-Gopal