Hello Yasmin,

There are several ways.
I recommend the following (JAX-RPC compatible, no dependencies on Axis so portable across JAX-RPC compatible SOAP engines).

import javax.xml.rpc.*;

ServiceFactory sf = ServiceFactory.newInstance();
KeyAccidentService_Service service = (keyAccident2.KeyAccidentService_Service)sf.loadService( keyAccident2.KeyAccidentService_Service.class); keyAccident2.KeyAccidentService_PortType keyAccident = service.getAxisServlet();

String result = keyAccident.numAccident(...);

Regards,
Dies

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi there,

I have created Java source code from WSDL, but I'm not sure how to use
this code to invoke my service, I'v attached the classes that were created
...please advice me how I can use these to interact with my Web service?

Many thanx

yasmin