Title: Can you do non-web server hosting in Axis2?

Just a simple question regarding alternative service hosting capabilities using Axis2:

Can I write a basic Java console application that hosts Axis2 services via TCP transport?  I'm currently working on a distributed .NET and Java architecture that would really benefit from having certain components being services/daemon processes, but that would also be hosting services.  So, the different console-style processes would be both service hosts and clients - with some written in Java, the others written using either .NET 2.0 + WSE3 or WinFX.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Bob DeRemer
Sr. Software Architect

SAP Labs, LLC