Hello,

This is the first time I’ve written to a mailing list so please forgive me if I’m unfamiliar with the etiquette.

I was wondering if someone could point me to some documentation regarding using the ServiceClient class to invoke a specific operation for a given web service.  I’ve seen an example as follows:

MessageFactory msgFactory = MessageFactory.newInstance();

            SOAPMessage soapMessage = msgFactory.createMessage();

            soapMessage.getMimeHeaders().addHeader("SOAPAction","http://htng.org/1.1/Listener.Wsdl#Ping");

However, I’m unsure how this translates to the OMElement object and the Axis 0.95 API.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Jason